The Master’s Degree Program in Applied Consciousness Studies is designed to give the student the opportunity to master their own consciousness in a balanced application to all areas of their life through the in-depth Accelerated Personal Growth and Development program of SYNERGENICS tm.
The Program consists of 18 core courses.
See: GRADUATE COURSES
These courses are usually taken in 9 three month trimesters of study.
Students may select for their thesis and/or personal project one of the following tracks of specialization:
1. Self Management Systems of Life Coaching and the HyperTherapy method of Accelerated Personal Growth and Development
2. Co-operative Economics and Organizational Dynamics
3. Well Being Studies/Body and Food Management
4. Peace Studies
5. Universal/ karmic Law
6. Transition Studies
Students who are registered in the Master’s Degree Program will participate in an on-going colloquium relating to their track of specialization.
In addition to all course work, each student must keep a personal journal that will provide a means of recording their self-discovery and which they can use as a basis for assignments.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Consciousness Studies
2. A four year Bachelor’s Degree from a college or university that includes a combination of Western and Eastern Philosophy, Comparative Religion, the principles of Psychology, the basic principles of Mathematics and the Physical Sciences, Transformational Techniques, Metaphysics in literature and Language and linguistics.
3. Personal experience, study, travel /or work experience equivalent to the above qualifications.
This program is non-residential. Primary correspondence is via internet/email and by phone.
The experiential nature of applied consciousness studies, by definition, requires periodic meetings between the staff and the students which will be arranged individually as needed.
Students are also encouraged to attend The International University’s on-going Master Teacher Series either in person, or through the digitally streamed event on line
Master of Arts Degree / Applied Consciousness Studies / APGD
3 years able to be accelerated to 2 years
Cost: $1000 per course able to be paid by the course or by payment agreement at $500 a month.
The experiential nature of applied consciousness studies motivates many students to explore the range of what is offered in the field generally in society.
Our staff is available to supplement the degree program with individual Accelerated Personal Growth and Development coaching sessions. Personal coaching is done in session with the coach and with follow-up email if requested.
Students registered in any of our degree programs qualify for are reduced rate for personal coaching.
The cost of all travel, books and materials will be the responsibility of the student, in addition to tuition.
Copyright ©2012 The International University.